We wanted to provide lucid information regarding the Brooks Falls trail run event coming up on Jan 22nd but have been negotiating with PCTR to transfer all the people who've registered with them (for essentially the same event on the same date, at the same location) over to our event in hopes of providing a seamless process for the runners. Unfortunately, those negotiations came to a stalemate and we decided yesterday to cut all connections with them.
In an effort to show good will and ease the hassle for those who've registered for PCTR's "non-event" at Pacifica, we're offering a high tech shirt at no extra charge for those folks and not charging the $5 late fee increase over the final two weeks before the event (though race day registration is at the normal $15 increase, so sign up beforehand!). Brooks Falls, our inaugural event will be somewhat of a collector's item; one in which you may exclaim to your friends as we grow and sell out events in the future, "I ran Inside Trail's very first event!"
All events on our calendar that are confirmed with the location facilities are OPEN for registration with a nice flow of sign-ups coming in already.
Next week will be a daily barrage of huge announcements coming from the ITR marketing team (me and Tim S.).
1. Announcement of the new Inside Trail Racing Team members
2. Announcement of two new giant agreements with amazing sponsors
3. Information on some brand new hot courses and events, including a 100k, 50 miler, and 100 miler
4. Our online store opens with killer gear and specials!
5. Formation of an "ITR Ambassador Race Team" (resumes and bios can be sent to us via our contact page - please use "ITR Ambassador" in the subject line.
Our goal is to provide fresh, unique events with energy, integrity, and excitement while maintaining a low-key, casual vibe that you won't want to leave after you cross the finish line.